Bienvenue!

Hello, and welcome to our blog. On the 25th March, 19 students (and 2 teachers) are setting out on a trip to Montpellier in the south of France, to experience life there and improve our language skills. We will be staying with French families, attending a language school in Montpellier, and enjoying activities such as bowling, LazerQuest and visiting the beach. We will use this blog to keep you up to date with our trip, and to hopefully show some photos and video clips of our week in France.

Wednesday 20 April 2011

Some more photos from our first two days

 Bonjour!

 Last night I had a complete revelation: why don't I use print-screen to get some nice photos from my video footage? So here they are! Most of the filmimg was done by me, some by Flo. I am working on making a video about our trip to Montpellier and Carcassonne, which I will put on this blog when it is finished.

Outside the hotel in Carcassonne:




Climbing the hill to Carcassonne:





Exploring the castle in Carcassonne:






Singing on the coach on the way from Carcassonne to Montpellier! 
"Aux Champs-Elysées..."


       



 Au revoir pour le moment!

 Liz x

No comments:

Post a Comment