Bienvenue!

Hello, and welcome to our blog. On the 25th March, 19 students (and 2 teachers) are setting out on a trip to Montpellier in the south of France, to experience life there and improve our language skills. We will be staying with French families, attending a language school in Montpellier, and enjoying activities such as bowling, LazerQuest and visiting the beach. We will use this blog to keep you up to date with our trip, and to hopefully show some photos and video clips of our week in France.

Sunday 10 April 2011

Dimanche

 Salut!

 It's Sunday, over two weeks since we set out for the South of France, and over a week since we got back.

 It's lovely to be back home, but I miss France so much! I want to go back there!

 I also miss being with everyone who went on the trip; such a wonderful group of people. I hope that I can stay in touch with you all.

 I have gained such a lot from this trip. I feel that my French has improved hugely, and that I have truly experienced another culture - it was only for a week yet I got fully immersed in it and I love it. Also, I have made some amazing new friends.

 I have seen some fantastic places and sights, and now I am determined to visit France more often; maybe even study there or go to live there one day. The French language and culture are now among my greatest passions; I spend all of my free time listening to French music now!

 It was one of the best weeks of my life, and if I can go on the trip next year I will! Montpellier and Carcassonne are two amazing places, in fact most of the South of France seems to me to be incredibly beautiful. For me it was a paradise, and I am desperate to return!

 I am working on making a little video about our trip; I will put it on here when it is done. I will also try to get as many photos of the trip as possible on this blog. So if you are reading this and you went on the trip and you have photos, could you please consider adding them to the blog sometime? Merci beaucoup!

 J'adore Montpellier et Carcassonne!

 Merci à tout le monde pour un voyage merveilleux et vraiment inoubliable.

 Liz x

No comments:

Post a Comment