Bienvenue!

Hello, and welcome to our blog. On the 25th March, 19 students (and 2 teachers) are setting out on a trip to Montpellier in the south of France, to experience life there and improve our language skills. We will be staying with French families, attending a language school in Montpellier, and enjoying activities such as bowling, LazerQuest and visiting the beach. We will use this blog to keep you up to date with our trip, and to hopefully show some photos and video clips of our week in France.

Sunday 25 September 2011

Six months later...

 Bonjour.


 I can't believe it. It's been six months since we set off to the South of France, on the trip that in many ways changed my life. It confirmed so many things for me - that I want to study langauges at university, and then live and work in France and speak this beautiful langauge every day.

 That's my dream. That and becoming a writer.

 Maybe I'll write a book about Montpellier.

 Anyway, thank you so much for reading this blog. I may add more to it if anything relevant comes up. Otherwise, this may be goodbye from me.

 So, if anyone from the trip is reading this, I just want to say...

 Merci. Pour tout.

 Liz x

1 comment:

  1. Mais, tu pourrais utiliser ce blog pour l'année qui vienne, non?

    ReplyDelete