Bienvenue!

Hello, and welcome to our blog. On the 25th March, 19 students (and 2 teachers) are setting out on a trip to Montpellier in the south of France, to experience life there and improve our language skills. We will be staying with French families, attending a language school in Montpellier, and enjoying activities such as bowling, LazerQuest and visiting the beach. We will use this blog to keep you up to date with our trip, and to hopefully show some photos and video clips of our week in France.

Tuesday 22 March 2011

Montpellier

Okay so i'm new to the whole blog thing... Just wanted to say a few things.
I absolutely love french and really excited as well as nervous to go to Montpellier, not long left now. I don't know how I first started to really enjoy french seeing as i've never been to France and going to Montpellier will be my first trip. I guess I just find the language as something really fascinating and I'm looking forward to doing French at university (whether its in France or England). I've always been interested in travelling and if I knew just one language then i'll feel as if i've really achieved something.
Montpellier will be a good opportunity to show us all what it would be like to live there and be there learning for real instead of just learning in the classroom which will, i'm sure, be a fantastic experience.

No comments:

Post a Comment