Bienvenue!

Hello, and welcome to our blog. On the 25th March, 19 students (and 2 teachers) are setting out on a trip to Montpellier in the south of France, to experience life there and improve our language skills. We will be staying with French families, attending a language school in Montpellier, and enjoying activities such as bowling, LazerQuest and visiting the beach. We will use this blog to keep you up to date with our trip, and to hopefully show some photos and video clips of our week in France.

Monday 14 March 2011

11 days to go!

 Salut!

 My name is Liz and I am delighted to be going on the French trip to Montpellier and Carcassonne, which is from 25th March to 2nd April.

 I will be doing this blog mainly in English, with a bit of French. It is a French trip after all; however I know people who want to read the blog who do not speak French. So I will try to reach a happy medium; mostly English, and French occasionally!

 I love French, and am really, really looking forward to this trip! I have never been to Montpellier or Carcassonne before; in fact I have only ever been on holiday in the north of France, so it will be amazing to go to the south and experience the different places, culture and climate there.

 I have been told that Montpellier is a lively, exciting university city, and that Carcassonne is a beautiful fortified town. I cannot wait to visit them both!

 I will update this blog as regularly as I can, so that you can keep track of the wonderful times we are sure to have on the French trip.

 Au revoir pour le moment.

 Liz

No comments:

Post a Comment